Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: M Benz dealership
In Response To: M Benz dealership ()

I read where that's the case with other makes of cars as well...in particular pickup trucks. Trucks became priced way to high for the average Joe to afford at 80 to 100K. Can you imagine that? 100K+ for a truck plus taxes! Stacked up like cordwood.

Yesterday, I put on new bearing hubs up front of the truck...dodges better idea for the old wheel bearing setup, and rotors with brake pads. 730 bucks for everything! I tend to buy top of the line replacement stuff...cold have paid around 400ish for cheaper things. Should last the truck, and us, out as she is 20 years old and has 215K miles. Although, I may rebuild the engine and trans at some point in the future just because I refuse to pay 100K for a truck...or anything. I thought this one at 30K 20 years ago was horrible but at least she's held together well. Paid cash for it when we bought it so at 20 years I've got the monthly cost of the truck down to 125 dollars. hahaha

We'll probably opt for some small scooter car after a while...we're getting to ages where climbing up in a truck aint as easy as it used to be.