Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: M Benz dealership
In Response To: Re: M Benz dealership ()

It's been so long since I drove the Jag I couldn't tell you the model...I just remember starting it and sitting there for a bit wondering if it started or not...finally decided to gas it a little and almost still couldn't tell...I decided after that and driving it for a bit the V-12's claim to fame might have been that it gave a whole new meaning to running like a sewing machine. The power was plenty for the type of car but not what I thought it would be with 12 cylinders. I definitely wouldn't turn one down.

Yea...I was thinking the Fleetwood would be kinda cool. Then I thought about the little old wife trying to maneuver that boat around a parking lot. Then I got to thinking about myself...I'll hit a parking spot off center by a foot or so anymore. If someone sees me re-park it to center it...I'll get out and tell em...I used to could center this thing at 80 miles an hour...blindfolded. That's usually good for a laugh.

Never having even been in a fleetwood I wouldn't know but I'm betting before it had the proper amount of catapultation it would probably need 700 to 800 HP. 😁