Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trump's In On It -Nothing's Changed/Luab

I simply look at how many Generals he has in the new Admin.

And Goldman boys he's picked for the finance side and I say... ok, fine. Going with the flow as long as the people get some real relief

and a little prosperity and HOPE back.

Strangely enough, I've almost completed reading Bernard Baruch- by James Grant.

There are so many similarities with what Trump ran on and what Woodrow Wilson ran on as far as promises that I'm keeping an eye out for

an upcoming major war and market crash. But, the big question is WHEN? 2020 ? Or before... time will tell.

dc