Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Bret The Wad...
In Response To: Bret The Wad... ()

I had to get on my right of center sister for accusing Kavanaugh of being guilty because: 1. She had suffered an attack similar and didn't tell anyone. 2. His temperament was not suited for SCOTUS. 3. Well, she had suffered an attack similar.

This all unfolded on Facebook...the bane of modern societal reason and logic. I explained to her that her incident and feelings about such has absolutely nothing to do with the current situation between Ford and Kav. Also, she, being something of a hothead(I think it runs in the family) would react the same way or worse leaving the false accusers either maimed or more likely dead if they had falsely accused either of her two good boys of such activities.

Did either of those resonate...nooooo. It just affects me so deeply because of what I experienced. So, the guilt of your molester implicates all men in any accusation of sexual assault? No reasoning or pleading for her to hold her verdict until such a time as some type of evidence becomes available that Kav was even at a party at some time as yet to be determined, at some as yet to be described place near wherever it was alleged to have taken place, in the presence of people who actually said it happened instead of said it didn't. Noooooo...I can't remember all the little details. Sis, you just told us where, when, and how...that's way more evidence than has been, so far, disclosed by Ford. Nooooo...I just feel so strongly because of what happened to meeeeeeee.

Oh my. At least I was pleased to learn that either 58 or 68 percent of the women in West Virginia back Kav's presumption of innocence until proven guilty.

and so it goes...