Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: trades/duck *PIC*
In Response To: trades ()

I see that all right. The 22ema rolled over below the 50ema early today signalling bearish trend. And price ran up to the 22ema and blew through it instead of rolling over. I do see this at times where the 22ema does not serve as resistance even when below the 50ema. I use the 20ema/50ema on all my charts including Daily ones. And the best trades are when they are both rising or both falling and going with that trend only. See the early morning cross down. And even with the rally see the 22ema come up to the 50ema and roll back down again confirming the early morning bearish signal despite the price rally. That early morning new downtrend is still intact despite the price rally. Watch the 22ema curl back down once touching the 50ema. That happens a lot. But unless you use wide stops you will get stopped out often. That I see has already occured while I typed this out 1st. Price action itself is too volatile to expect price to stop cold at the 22ema in my opinion. That 22ema is much like a Bollinger Band centerline of 20sma that many use to trade. While it is 'home base' where price often reverses or finds support it is violated often due to volatility. Same idea here with the 22ema. Price now is testing the early morning double bottom.

Messages In This Thread

trades
Re: trades
Re: trades