Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: trades
In Response To: Re: trades/duck *PIC* ()

i was just headed out the door for the afternoon hunt and saw your post..i give up quickly cause i am very shitty at explaining things in writing..

" What I don't see is the 1/2 bounce you mentioned this morning at the 22ema".

the 10 oclock 5 min bar was enrty at 125550 after that entry it went back down to 125500(u may have to look at 1 min chart to see that it never went below 55 after entry)..next 5 min bar went to 55 too..then the next 5 min bar stop me out at 125850..

my stop is always 3 points..i think i said that before..

checking my charts it just did it again(1245 bar)..but i didnt do it.

i dont know if you want to do this but i can give you a call on my dime to make things clear for you.or you can call me.???

take care
duck

ps one more time at 125075..the 5 min bar at 1.20..again didnt do it cause there is deer to harvest..lol..have good weekend