Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: trades/duck *PIC*
In Response To: Re: trades ()

Jeez duck don't give up so quickly. Perhaps I don't see what you are seeing right off the bat. I see price bounce off the 22ema at the 1255 pt now but that was also a broken support level which is now resistance. But once price starts to trend again the 22ema does act as support when above and as resistance when below. And of course when it trends it is above or below the 50ema in short order too. Price is now trading at a support area at 1248 but a long ways from its 22ema. What I don't see is the 1/2 bounce you mentioned this morning at the 22ema. That I don't understand. I'm
'assuming' you mean you short at the 1st tag of the falling 22ema because it's below the 50ema right after the open. And I guess you exit on one point below your fill right at the 22ema. Not sure where your stop was if you had one.

Messages In This Thread

trades
Re: trades
Re: trades