Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Shakespeare / Andrew
In Response To: Re: Shakespeare / Andrew ()

Yes, you were right about the 26.50 support, and as you frequently state, support is support and resistance is resistance. It looked like silver was going to break that support but instead it bounced off it as your chart indicated. The silver chart still looks very bearish. I will be watching to see if the US Dollar breaks through the 81.50 resistance. If this happens, I suppose silver, gold and the markets could take a hit. This seems to be a tricky time with the big players bearish dollar, gold and silver. Last thursday and friday the dollar went up fairly sharply yet gold, silver and the markets seemed unaffected. Also, it seems the U.S. market has been ignoring some of the news and market moves in europe. Just a lot of interesting data to sort through. A few analysts that I watch think that there could be a drop here in the markets, gold and silver -- their predictions being predicated on the dollar breaking through the 81.50 resistance. I will wait and see what happens and, like you, respect the charts. I'll also keep a lookout for the 16 area on that VIX chart you posted as that looks like one hell of a potential set up. But if anything, I am much more cuatious, patient and risk-averse. I've seen the importance of your caveats, but like in other areas of my life, I had to learn from my own mistakes and not from those who were kind enough to warn me in advance, lol. They say insanity is repeating the same kinds of mistakes over and over again expecting different results. With God's help maybe I'll be restored to sanity, lol. As always, best wishes and many, many thanks to you! - Andrew

Messages In This Thread

quite late in advising to sell corn *LINK*
Re: quite late in advising to sell corn/Roger
Re: quite late in advising to sell corn/Roger/Doc
it's simple to understand
Re: it's simple to understand
Re: it's simple to understand/Trades
Re: it's simple to understand/Lee
Re: it's simple to understand/Lee/Trades
Re: it's simple to understand/Lee/Trades