Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Coffee 7-10 Setup, Tricky

hey tricky dicky remember how you where daring me to short the US dollar back on july 25/12... you where really showing off you lack of talents there..

do you ever contribute something good to the forum?

maybe you should study 7-10 and learn how to print the cash....

i put it out there for free

not like some lowlifes around here who tout there wheres for a hundred or 2 and cant make a dime in the mkts...

one nut bar want me to send him a hundred for his great trading secrets and he gave his address to a tin can...
never knew a person that lived in a tin can before...

my house is made out of granite blocks solid... build in the late 1920's by master scottish brick layers...