Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Popular spreads / advice?/Webmaster *LINK*
In Response To: Popular spreads / advice? ()

The experts on Spread trading and seasonal commodity trends and high odds trades etc is Moore Research. I would definitely give them a call and pump their brains for info as they supply all this stuff for a living to large commodity trading firms. I've never seen anyone else come close to what they offer so they should be very helpful when putting a particular spread trading plan together. I've found them very helpful even on the phone with most anything they do and offer. They also produce extensive reports on each commodity. Doesn't cost a dime to check them out and pump their minds for ideas and information. See link: