Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Popular spreads / advice?
In Response To: Re: Popular spreads / advice? ()

sounds like you have really looked at it all thoroughly and if all those options are there, it seems to be well covered..
there are some other stuff out there... sometimes just comparison charts...sometimes spreads like mentioned by others..brite, moore..
... for that matter, trades posts some of the best charts when asked...great service, haha..... and stimpy covers spreads well in his newsletters as he linked in his post but uses a paid service for his charting programs so yours will be a great addition to the trading world.....(besides his own newsletter, stimpy is the one doing the grains newsletter for the minneapolis exchange ...)

for me, i will just be happy if your set up will show a real 1:1 nob differential as none of the others do that correctly... and they didn't fix it when i informed them of their wrong setup...so i haven't been back to them,..... so i stil do it by hand...haha..
for calendars... old crop new crop is the obvious..
look forward to your further news on your progress.
all the best, j