Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Dec Silver/Rolling Over/ Trades

Hey Trades, thanks for the great chart.
It is a bit discouraging about the COT's although there always is something to worry about it seems when riding a wall of worry...and maybe the crowd will be right for a time, or
maybe we need a washout first, if so, I will just add later like you say...
But I feel a psunami wave coming in metals by year end unless my instincts have gone kuput...and of course this is always possible as the market has the last say...
I do like the way open interest is building steadily for some time now...and it is nearing levels usually preceding big moves...

Anyways, try to have a good Thanksgiving up there north of the border eh? Can't beat pizza and beer sometimes...
I hope you don't get too lonely this year...sounds like its the first time in a long while since you've been alone on this holiday...but if you're like me then you probably appreciate the quiet time to yourself...
Certainly makes it easier to focus for trading I'll bet...lol...its also good for us at the forum, as if yer bored we can dig a chart outta ya when we need one eh? hehehe...

Too bad you don't live closer then I'd maybe tip a couple back w' ya and we could reminesce about the good ol' days....I'm alone alot these days as well since my oldest is at college and my youngest joined the Navy...
Anyways try to make the best of the quiet while you can...

Cheers! :-)#