Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Gun Stocks Plunge/Lee
In Response To: Re: Gun Stocks Plunge ()

YES Gun sales are booming from all the clips I've watched and read about. Record sales now! BUTTTTTTTTTTT the reality of the gun stocks is what I posted about on the weekend but deleted as it wasn't in good taste with the circomstances. The chart I just posted shows plunging gun stocks. My point was major mutual funds will be very nervous about holding these stocks in their portfolios as they will look unethical now and that alone will cause them to quickly exit those stocks at market to 'appear' ethical. Lots of organizations will not invest in anything they consider unethical. I suspect gun stocks will be added to that list now. This issue isn't going to go away anytime soon without some changes to U.S. gun laws. But hey, what the hell do I know for sure,lol.........................Bottom line: They are plunging still.........Who knows how far. Don't want to catch a falling knife but at some point they will snap back with a gap and a surge. Perhaps some dirt cheap OTM Calls will be the answer when they stabilize at some low point.