Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Covid released in China?
In Response To: Re: Covid released in China? ()

Thanks, Wayne, for sharing your opinions.

With my post above, I wanted to point out that the data about “number of infections” they give us all the time, may not be based on real scientific data collection.

How about “covid hospitalizations? More than a year ago, they did 2 independent investigations into these data in the UK, and they found out that 65% (if I remember correctly) of “covid hospitalizations” were in the hospital for other reasons. Take for example a man with a gunshot wound. He comes to the ER. They immediately give him one of those flimsy covid tests (for very obvious reasons). This patient may not have any symptoms, and he may not even have the virus, but if the test shows him as “positive”, he would be listed as a “covid hospitalization” (I believe, this is done the same way in the USA)

How about “covid deaths”? I have no doubt…. If this guy with the gunshot wound (the “covid hospitalization”) succumbs to his injuries, they will also list him as a “covid fatality”

In other words, IMHO, those so-called “scientific data” and covid statistics we see all the time, are quite questionable.