Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Covid released in China?
In Response To: Re: Covid released in China? ()

I was waiting for the one-n-done J&J. My wife went forth and did Phizer, as it was the first available in this area. After her second shot, she became paralyzed from the waist down. Fortunately, it was temporary and she could walk, with the assistance of a walker, within two weeks.

Ever since obimbo care, calling your primary care physician, results in an appointment three weeks off. I begged the receptionist/doorkeeper, however, she simply told me to take her to the emergency room

I carried her to her car and carried her into the emergency room entrance. Furnished proof of insurance and the other normal requisites and we sat, waiting for eight and one half hours. Finally, my wife could take it no longer and asked me to please take her home (Cleveland Clinic SUCKS).

One week later, she called 911 and an ambulance came, took her to the hospital (Cleveland Clinic SUCKS), where multiple tests were run. She was brought out into the waiting room in a high backed wheel chair. That waiting room was (measured) 51F. After a seven hour wait, she was in tears begging me to take her home. I removed the IV from her arm, tossed it at the people sitting behind the reception area and took her home.

Within a few days, I was able to get her into her PCP. He ran a bunch of tests and prescribed some kick ass pain killers. I asked him what could have caused her condition. He claimed to have no idea. I asked if he would report this to VAERS. He told me "No, as the vaccine could not have had anything to do with it". So, I asked, "What did?" His response was, "I dunno", but it couldn't have been the mandatory government injectible.

I don't think that you would have to guess my vaccine status. Ten to one odds. Moreover, I don't believe that you would have to guess if my wife had any of the "boosters".

In any event, she's up moving fine and still, the meanest woman to have ever come out of the japaner islands.