Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: day trade wayne
In Response To: Re: day trade wayne ()

" I pay 5.42 round turn. Your lucky I posted what I did. I don't post trades in here generally, it jinxes the trade and nobody wants to hear it. Besides, you or no one else knows if it's the truth or not. " after 25 years you believe in jinx??? i am one who wants to hear it. i bet there more too.plus the forum dead like your beans./.lol

"I just flipped back to the chart, after being distracted typing on this thing, and saw the setup and jumped in and stayed for two out of 3 cent move over a couple of minutes and you want real time posts? Seriously? Real time? you jest." yup seriously!! hmm i trade with one click which is 2 seconds tops..even to type out cant be more than 30 seconds.

""yes, i'll take the 100(- 5.42 actually), too. Hell, I'll take anything above zero. The sad thing, back in the day a move like that would have more than likely moved 6-7 cents or more. Dead, I say! Dead!!"" well you took the 1st step in realize the market change.now take the next step trade something that moves.

dam my mom calling me to go have lunch..lol
take care
duck