Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: here's what's happen with replacement bill

well...that's probably true but for 8 years they said repeal. So I guess they figure they have to something even if doesn't come close to doing what they said they would do. Then they'll get out there when it's reelect time and tell us how they did what they said they would do. Oh, and by the way, we never got to doing the other two pieces we promised we would do when we passed this atrocity. So now if you want us to continue to fix the phuck up we created...vote for me.

What a bunch of aholes. Don't think I'm not blaming this all on the democraps because they are the ones that passed Ocrapper care. They thought the hellbitcch was going to win and off to commiecare we would go.

I hate politicians...here's where I stand:

“Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politicians.”