Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: here's what's happen with replacement bill

I will not find fault with your opinion of healthcare being "free". You have your reasons for that belief. I am of a different opinion. Your's seems to the popular stance of the time. However, in the entire history of man .. "healthcare" has never been "free".

Nationalized healthcare was not even a thought until Bismark initiated it in Germany, after engineering a series of wars that were to unite Germany.

Historically, the only time previous to this ... that remotely resembled any type of "free" medical treatments, was during the Chosun period (I Dynasty) in Korea, where the Royal medical corps were dispatched to areas suffering from severe epidemics.

It would be nice if everything was free ... free Bentleys and Gulf Streams ... I'm in for that.

As far as the poor being willing to contribute, I have yet to see that. I still have a few employees .. actually, mostly 1099 contractors that I set up for their own licensure, so that under IRC, I could 1099 them. I pay top dollar ...

However, not just the young 'n dumb 'n full of cum ones ... those that are older as well.

They have unlimited cellular broadband plans ... at pushin' a hunnert a month. They all have cable, Judas, three of them are driving f-350s ... leather 'n all .. that'll set you back close to sixty large.

I don't see them volunteering time or donating money anywhere. Good intelligent men ... hard working, except for my early sixties coot, who didn't want to pick up another fifteen large per year, because he'd lose his thousand a month subsidy (tax free tax credit) for his ACA coverage (he and spouse)..

The fact that I know very few people may color my view of them not being willing to donate or volunteer. Limited data produces limited, and often false, results.