Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Feeders/NTR/Randolf/Trades/icd/LUB/Webmaster
In Response To: Re: Feeders/NTR/Randolf/Trades ()

Hi icd, LUB, All

Icd, you state in this post:
"somebody posted to the Webmaster back on 8/10 (around 6:43 p.m.) that politics had no place here. Let me check to see who that poster was...

Hmmmm....

seems to be the same one who just posted about politics in this thread.

good eye...
----------------
Clearly you are referring to "ME".

See further clarification comments following my original post that you take issue with.
-----------

My post that you reference:
" Re: Ron Paul Pummels..../Webmaster
By:Lee
Date: Friday, 10 August 2012, at 6:43 pm EDT
In Response To: Ron Paul Pummels.... *LINK* (For Sure)

Hi Mike,
Is it not time to put a stop to this political crap, before the TFC forum is driven back down into the dirt !!

This is a "Trading forum" !!! I doubt you can identify a single "trading related" post by this poster.

Thanks, Lee
------------------
Clarification:
The "Operative" sentence of my post was the "Last one" !!!

I have no problem at ALL with NTR posts or POLITICAL posts within reason, after all "tis the season" !!

I was referring to the poster being responded to that has NEVER posted on TRADING, nor contributed to a trading discussion. Poster was "flooding the forum" with Posts and Links with absolutely nothing related to trading, EVER. Only posting stuff that was "picked up" from somewhere
reflecting his/her political view !!!!
THAT BEHAVIOR, I THINK IS "OUT OF ORDER" !!!!!

Possibly I could have made my position clearer.

I see no reason, especially during periods of "little trading activity" that participating contributors to the TFC Forum shouldn't be able to discuss pretty much anything (within reason and appropriately flagged as NTR) as a courtesy to readers looking for Trading thoughts.

I think Mike would agree as well,

Lee