Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trading, ICD (Ask & You Shall Receive)
In Response To: Re: Trading is a Game ()

ICD,

I answered you on 1/31: http://tfc-forum.tradingcharts.com/forum/index.cgi/page/1/md/read/id/559284/sbj/our_15_min_day_trade_benchmark_performance.html

The benchmark is an excellent tool for a head trader to gauge the performance of the traders he is charged w/ training a specific, prescriptive method to.

How about this, you reply w/ who you see as the most trusted and experienced person on here, and I will give them our entire program where we teach this method for free including access to our live classes -- and I'll give Mike the same access for compliance sake. My e-mail is above.

If they don't see straight off the value of the static method that produces the benchmark signals they can feel free to give the program a negative review here. If they see the value of it they can tell you in private, and they need not ever say a word on here about it.

I will have to review your choice's posts on here too to make sure they are teachable -- 10% of the fisherman will always catch 90% of the fish because the other 90% of the fisherman are not open minded.

It is common I know for many retail traders to assume that if they can not devise a winning strategy that can be replicated then no one else can either. I have known many traders who have been in the right place at the right time and confused that w/ long-term success.

I guess I should not be surprised that someone w/ your experience would find it so difficult to believe that someone w/ my experience -- 35 years in the markets -- would have a method that buys dips in up-trends / sells rallies in downtrends and has achieved an 80% winning percentage ytd in a run-a-way bull market -- the dollar.

Regarding the dollar here is what I said last June: http://tfc-forum.tradingcharts.com/forum/index.cgi/page/1/md/read/id/557060/sbj/enter_the_golden_age_of_currency_trading.html

My motive for continuing Trading-U is simple: without our method there is not much chance for most retail traders to succeed. For most former professionals too, for that matter.

It is true that if you ask you shall receive. Yet most would rather go on being wrong rather than admit it and ask for help.