Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Trading, trout (negative distractions)
In Response To: Re: Trading, trout ()

it is a shame that we can not talk about our methods, our philosophies, the tactics we employ without being bullied.

Trading is as simple as clicking a mouse. It is the academics behind it, the trader's philosophy and mind-set -- is the trader happy and content and patient? - this is important cuz it tells us whether the trader believes in their method. And it is that believe that separates winners from losers. And that is what will help people in testing and choosing a methodology.

Why is that hedge fund traders and market makers and prop traders across the globe are no longer profitable? Because they have the wrong mindset and their methods are no longer aligned with the environment.

My studies have been an open book -- years and years worth of videos and articles and books, and webinars. And I have done that for my own benefit -- when you teach you learn twice. And I don't care if anyone reads me or watches my videos. And I certainly don't care what critics have to say. (It is a marvel that someone would distract themselves w/ critisizing me with such home grown negativity which takes them still further away form the happiness and calm that fosters success)

I would love to see thoughtful discussions and constructive examples of the inputs that lead to sucessfull investments and trading strategies. It is a shame that with so much going on in the markets right now -- gold shifting it's grand pattern from bullish to bearish, the secular bull market in bonds coming to an end, the current great bull market in the U.S. Dollar -- that we have to navigate the negativity. It's worse than fox news on here!

And that is the last time I will waste on swatting away the distractions.

have a great weekend everybody!