Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

KILLER FAUCI...?? *LINK*

I'm not promoting anyone here nor am I promoting the book. I've seen this narrative floating around the net for several days lately. Sceptical, at first but as it lingers it appears to be gaining "legs" and proof of truth seems to be gaining steam.

If...if...this keeps popping up, it usually means more and more sources are investigating the charges and after a while the truth of the charges will come to light. As many of the "Charges" about this covid scamdemic have turned from "conspiracy theory" status to truth...this one os worth keeping an eyeball on.

If...if...this proves out...Fauci is due for some serious jail time and possibly...if justice prevails, which it rarely does when it comes time to punish the DC protoected liberals, maybe a death penalty is in order.

Throw in how he has downplayed the benefits of Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine in leu of "vaccine's" that make him rich...break out the rope and find a street lamp. It won't need to be a very tall lamp post as this short pathetic monster could be successfully stretched from the side of a mailbox.

"In his must-read new book, , Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. describes how journalist Liam Scheff chronicled Fauci’s “secretive experiments on hundreds of HIV-positive foster children at Incarnation Children’s Center (ICC) in New York City and numerous sister facilities in New York and six other states between 1988 and 2002” (p. 245)."