Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: KILLER FAUCI...??
In Response To: Re: KILLER FAUCI...?? ()

If I bring something like an old crank phone to produce an electric charge...can we hook some wire leads to the spikes and take turns cranking the phone before we knock them off the stump?

As I think about it...maybe the electric charge should be applied after we knock them off the stump...whilst they are hanging from their danglers. I wonder if we should call them hanglers? At any rate...I think we ought to apply some electric charge to the hanglers.

Maybe we could run some experiments to see which way seems to induce the most pain.

maybe a prostate charger would be good, too.

Just throwing some thoughts out there so that we can enhance their experience of our type of justice???