Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: root canal...
In Response To: Re: root canal... ()

In 2006, I hadn't been to a dentist since 1972, Panoramic x-rays and cleaning, not a cavity could be found.

However, due to the dentist stating that I needed cleaning every three months, as opposed to six, I dutifully returned at the appointed times.

All of a sudden, cavities started being found. Each visit, two drillings.

Within a year, only the Lord knows (my memory fails me) how many never before to be seen cavities had arisen and needed filling(s). I believe a total of nine, including my four wisdom teeth.

Within two years, severe tooth aches followed. Always in the teeth that before had no cavities, but had developed cavities that needed to be drilled and filled.

I decided that no forkin' dentist would touch my bloody teeth again.

Ten years later .... I just put up with the pain and let 'em rot.

Every cavity, that I didn't have upon my first visit to a damned dentist ... only to develop later under a dentist's "care", became a source of incredible pain.

I simply let them rot and fall out.

Four wisdom teeth and all of the others filled by dentists are now sitting in a shot glass in a window sill above my desk.

Trust no dentist. 1972- 2006, NO cavities that could be seen by a dentist's eye or x-ray. Three months later cavity upon cavity. Treatments, drill and fill.

It's like physicians. If they realize you have unlimited third party pay ...... It's unbelievable what you need.

Trust no "medical professional". They will be the death of you. However, not until they've bilked that third party payer out of as much as they can take.

Fork 'em. Fork 'em all.

Stay away from them. Keep your teeth. Keep your health or put yourself into their hands and die sick and toothless.