Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Fast food specials
In Response To: Re: Fast food specials ()

since the neph got me into shooting the AR-15 by making me go do run and guns with him I have updated 2 of my four AR's, the old A1 stays stock because it's an oldie, and have built another from scratch. The built one, I built just because it looked like fun and it was. Got to buy new tools for some specialty areas. The build got outa hand and now it's a long range(relatively speaking) sniper gizmo complete with silencer. There's debate as to whether it's a silencer or a suppressor, the guy who either came up with the idea or first started building them called it a silencer...so there's that, otherwise I could care less. I call mine "muff". Short for muffler. Six months ago I would have stated I have no intentions of wasting money on such a thing but that was before I shot the neph's. They're really nice...almost the best thing to happen to shooting since the rifled barrel. It removes a majority of blast noise and, maybe best of all, tames the recoil a good bit...not that the AR had a heavy kick anyway but minus kick is always cool.

It has a 6x24x56 scope(just so I can see) and a Triggertech Diamond no creep trigger with 1.5 to 4.5 pound adjustable pull single stage trigger just because I hate two stage triggers. When I want the gun to go off I want it to go of like right now without much more than the thought of doing it making it discharge. I have this one set to 1.5 lbs.

Accu-tac PC4 bipod.

Was punching just under 3/4 moa at 100 yards at the range the other day.

AR-15's with thirty or twenty or even multiple 10 round mags has always been a crowd pleaser for those crowds needing to be pleased.

They can be had in lower but reliable quality in the 500 dollar range.