Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Fast food specials
In Response To: Re: Fast food specials ()

when I bought my AR-10 I bought an Armalite figuring why not go with the real McCoy. I wasn't aware that Armalite was making a 50 cal. and a single shot rifle at that. Awesome.

I got to shoot 5 or 6 rounds out to about 900 yards from a Barrett M82 once. What an impression that left. That's something I always wanted but at least two things stood in my way...I'd have to have 10 million bucks before I could justify in my mind spending 15+ K for a toy...and the second being what you describe in the search of where to shoot the damned thing and come close to doing its ability to reach out justice.

I could see what you have as being justifiable in the spending category but that still leaves where to shoot it a major issue.You need to resolve that issue and get out to enjoy that puppy.

You win braggin rights. 😎