Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Left vs. Right /Wayne
In Response To: Re: Left vs. Right ()

From pure observation alone, throughout history, it has always been govt. being created to serve the rich and themselves.

What varies is the degree in which how tight the yoke or the "ball and chain" on the masses is set, depending on the system and culture therein.

Our capitalist system rewards those who like yourself have figured out how to create a certain amount of financial freedom and from which you gain

choice and options. For those who really shine, like Gates or Jobs or Andrew Carnegie, etc etc, then our system rewards them with the equivalent of

Lordship or regal title of sorts. We treat them like royalty. It's still a great system unlike others where one can only stay put within a class if born in that class.

I understand that they have to 'sell' it for the masses to believe in, otherwise no civilization can be built.

But our system does not value nor reward those who choose to stay in the "blood and sweat" working class.

That's just how it is as I see and observe it. In Britain, for those who rise above the masses, they are usually knighted by the Queen,

or awarded the Member of OBE (Order of the British Empire) medal or both.

It is how it is. I'm ok and at peace with that, because that is how it IS. Can't change it.

Long as they throw us a bone once in a while, or make it easier (lighten the yoke) - whether lower taxes, SBA loans..more of those programs, whichever, to

help those willing to take the risk and strive to 'create wealth", then it's all good.