Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Left vs. Right /Wayne
In Response To: Re: Left vs. Right /Wayne ()

"I believe taxation is to enforce slavery on the general population." no truer words were ever spoken. That is why they had to pass the 16th amendment that allowed them to tax income. That was not allowed in the constitution because when you force someone to work for nothing by confiscating their income through taxation you have made them a slave to the tune of whatever percentage of income you take. Taxed at 40%, you're 40% a slave because you work 40% of your time for nothing.

It's just that simple.

"It is a lie that "investors" create jobs. No, consumption creates jobs." This I have to disagree with. Investor makes money he consumes more goods and or services which in turn employees people to service him/her or produce the goods they buy. If the investor makes money and buys more food or cars or anything, that in turn produces jobs to meet the demand of said investor. In addition, by investing with a company it allows the company to grow their business which in turn creates jobs. I hate to use this term but it all trickles down. Money in motion makes jobs. Static money does not.