Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Left vs. Right /Wayne
In Response To: Re: Left vs. Right /Wayne ()

Martin Armstrong says raising taxes is all about finding money for the politicians to spend. I don't think so. I believe taxation is to enforce slavery on the general population. The highest rates are on the lowest earners when you weigh all factors. Sales taxes are 100% for most on each earned dollar because all earnings must be consumed to live. It is a lie that "investors" create jobs. No, consumption creates jobs. Social Security taxes are in force for all income of all but the top 5% where it phases out at higher income levels (tax break). Local fees imposed on water/sewer/runoff, natural gas, electric power, license plates, drivers licenses, cell phone bills, ...on and on....are a sizable % of the hand-to-mouth citizens.

I laugh at those who look down their noses at those on .gov benefit programs while selling goods and services to .gov themselves. Looks to me like both of those groups are sucking at .gov.'s teat. that includes all politicians and their entourages.