Rich, thanks for responding. First off, I can't blame the broker. It is a self-directed account and I listened to someone else and entered this trade. This will never happen again. It's funny you spoke of open interest because I mentioned it to the broker earlier today. One would think they would want to get out before expiration and take profits. Appreciate you being frank... I'm just trying to get out with limited pain. I'd hate to cover at the open and then the sellers show up in droves. Do you think that they will wait until the day before Wednesday's expiration to sell or can I hold out until later in the session?