Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: S&W 380 Bodyguard NTR/rabbit
In Response To: Re: S&W 380 Bodyguard NTR/Lee ()

Yes I've seen some videos on the knife to gun comparisons. Even tried it myself with a rubber knife and a guy with a holstered replica gun. Hard to believe that the guy with the knife will take the guy with the gun when 21 feet or less away from each other. It was produced for law enforcement as most everyone of them said that was b.s. and were not afraid of someone who's even 10ft away. The guy with the knife knows this too as a rule. The idea is when a 'situation' begins the guy with the holstered gun doesn't know the intentions of the guy he's asked to stop that may be a threat. So when the guy with the knife attacks, the reality is the guy with the gun needs a few seconds to get his gun out, aim and fire. Try running 21 feet from a dead stop sometime and see how long it takes. Bottom line:not long and much faster than someone trying to quickly and emotionally remove a gun from his holster, aim and fire it. The knife wins everytime. And the knife never jams or runs out of ammo and like the Energizer Bunny just keeps on going. I have a lot more respect for knives ever since.