Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Ng 7-10 set up/STR/TOM
In Response To: Re: Ng 7-10 set up/STR/TOM ()

Agree:
"nat gas needs 2.335 to trigger a buy singal" = Day9 = 3/8 bar

On Dates:
I did not say that "exchange trading day started at midnight", what I tried to convey was that my charts have a problem with the "Calendar date" used on the X axis for the Daily chart from start of evening session until midnight. At midnight everything gets fixed up !!! Not a problem for you to worry about.

While at it, the new bar for day 10 - 3/9 has a long stretch to print a low below yesterday of 2.235.

With a buy at 2.255 you may be "just fine" !!!! Keep an eye on it !!!

Suspect some pretty big players/deep pockets don't want to see Price go lower but then there are others that would just love to gobble up some smaller "cash starved little guys" with good leases !!!!

Who cares what I think, cash is king and the chart will tell the story !!!!

Lee