Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

I've developed a new pastime...

I buy stuff on Amazon...usually there's a better selection of product than your local brick and mortar plus I don't have to drive out in traffic.

So you buy something, it comes, you use it. Then, a while later you get something in the email...could you answer this question about such and such product for this or that dumbass.

Well, hell yes, I "can" answer the question. Does that necessarily mean I know what the answer is? No, but I "can" answer the question.

See where this is going?

Here are some examples:
Q. Are these almonds organic?
A. I defy anyone to show me an inorganic almond.

Q. At what temperature do they steam the almonds in order to pasteurize them?
A. They have to carry the steam temperature to the necessary point needed to pasteurize the almonds. Since the people doing this are probably in the business of doing this to secure a profit at final sale, I highly doubt they will spend extra dollars "extra-steaming" them past the pasteurization point.

Q. Are these almonds compostable?
A. They are organic, therefore compostable but why would you want to compost a six dollar a pound, edible product?

It's great sport...