Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: I've developed a new pastime... *LINK*

Those new fangled search engines can bring up some interesting stuff sometimes. Sometimes stuff you want to see sometimes not.

I think I skinned the wild turkey I ate. On top of that I fried it and on top of that, I'm pretty sure I didn't cook it nearly long enough. Essentially I was eating sushi turkey minus the rice rollup thingy. It was basically way undercooked turkey. Gosh dang it took years to get that taste out of my mind!

One might think it my fault that I think turkey taste like crap and I'll take credit for some of it but anything that tastes that bad rawish still can't taste very good cooked all the way. I don't care how big their breasts are or are not nor of what nationality! Nope.

I mean...I've eaten pure raw beef burger and steak before...it taste pretty good raw...therefore, it's good cooked. A pile of chit raw or cooked is just a pile of chit and that's the category turkey falls under.

Now..Sis, who could cook a pile of chit and make you smack your lips yum yum...once cooked a domesticated turkey. It was good until it started cooling off then it got tough and went back to its natural chitty raw tasting self. The best part of that turkey was in the killing. Sis gets in the chicken run...a fenced in run for the chickens that was about thirty feet by not much wide...maybe four or five feet wide. She herds the turkey down to the end where I was standing with the twelve gauge. I blew the turkey's head clean off.

When I did that...the turkey commenced to running around...well...like a chicken with its head cut off...flapping it wings...spinning around to and fro without meaning or specific direction...but generally toward my sister. When it headed toward the sister...I heard her screaming and squawking...when I looked to see what was the matter...Sis was moving around much in the same manner as the turkey trying to get away from the turkey.

It was a sight for the memory banks to be sure. 🤣