Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: WTI Breaks 90 To the Upside

That's some good info. I've seen .410 come in with 9 and 7 1/2 shot. Only a few boxes at a time of rifle stuff, .410 and .20 .
30-06 comes in (3 boxes) every couple of weeks. Most are bought out by one person or team.

Right now we have a wide assortment of 12 gauge. Probably because season is over. I see many on line saying don't buy and prices will crater....not sure I believe that. Is $20 a cartridge too much to pay for a round of .308 if your family is starving? Everything is relative.

I hope you and Wayne and everybody will keep working together. There is a lot of evil afoot, if you ask me.

Weird that almost every purchaser of .28 gauge is black.

Most of our WMT guns and ammo are 12 gauge. Take them out and the shelves would look bare. Most 12s are pumps. I bought a box of 100 12 gauge for a little less than $30....to keep him out of my daughter's 20 gauge stash. She even has slugs (unless he shot them all, lol). He's a good boy and can provide for her and the granddaughter under almost any circumstances. My local daughter and crew would not be able to find a box of Cheetos at a filling station. But, they are learning.

:-)