Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: WTI Breaks 90 To the Upside

Praise the Lord that we are not limited to three. I'm more of a fowling piece collector. However, on rifles, I like to have one of pretty much anything that comes down the pike, from .45-70 Government to 6.5 Creedmore. Of course, .243, .30-30, .30-06, .270, and pretty much everything in-between that there is, I need one, just to round things out.

00 Buck has fallen in price. Not as cheap as it was three years ago, but around 1/2 price of its peak. When the black lives matter terrorist insurrection acts commenced, many ran out and picked up a slide action 12, for home defense. Along with that went the 00 Buck. A box of five was running 10-15 dollars. Now, the standard box of 25 can be had for under 20 dollars. And, with any type of quantity (some as low as only 120 rounds), pricing can be found for around 40 cents per. Check out "ammoseek" or Wiki Arms.

For ferral pigs, it doesn't take much. I know many that swear by .223 Remington, due to them being relatively inexpensive. Bear? Many black bears have been taken by the old .30-30. I carry an 8 3/8 inch barrel revolver in .454 Casull. I have never shot a bear with it, but it gives me some feeling of safety when I'm in parts where they roam. You can keep your spray.