Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Animal Question NTR
In Response To: Re: Animal Question NTR ()

I don't know, Doc. It has always been a generally accepted notion that allowing wild critters to take up living in close proximity to domesticated animals and humans is not healthy. They carry diseases and the poop everywhere...the poop can also carry unhealthy diseases besides just being poop in general.

My old man became ill once, many many years ago before he contracted a case of the final disease. You know...death...the final disease. The doctors potificated and probed and prodded until he ran into one who said...you have histoplasmosis. We had a small hole in the soffit of our house...it was where the upstairs HVAC piping went through and wasn't sealed very well. The birds got up in there and gave the old man histo.

Wayne's advice...shooo that thing outta there. If it keeps coming back...kill it. I would and did the same for the feral cats we had hanging around the house once. Each successive generation of cats became more and more feral. We were all the time finding litters of dead kittens everywhere. Shot either 13 or 19 or those damned cats. Can't even remember the number now.