Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Animal Question NTR
In Response To: Re: Animal Question NTR ()

Probably a good idea on the opossum. Live trapping is a cool thing.

Glad you were able to fix your cats. We had one black momma cat for years...never got pregnant. I guess some old Tom found his way over and that was the end of that. A few years later we were covered up. Those cats would be laying all about but the second you twisted the door knob they vanished like a fart in a whirlwind. I guess we could have spend the time trapping them but then what would we do with them? Couldn't afford to have them all fixed. Take em to the Human shelter and they would have been gassed anyway.

So I figured what would be more humane...cage em in a strange place until they got gased or suffocated...a miserable way to go...or just put a .22 in their heads as they were frolicking around their known and safe feeling home base. They'd be all content and happy one second and the next they'd be talking to the cat god. I opted for the .22 solution.