Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Animal Question NTR
In Response To: Re: Animal Question NTR ()

Actually have had possums get into two different houses. The first when I was in high school. Neve did figure how or when that one got into the house but younger sister found it. You can imagine the screech she let off. The one that got into the second house chewed its way through an unbeknownst to me rotted out floorboard in a bathroom. Why I know not. But since we were going to move from that rental soon I just filled the hole with Great Stuff. Well, also unbeknownst to me, when I did that I did it while it was still in the house. It had almost dug its way out when I stabbed him...all the blood draining to the outside of the house.

When we were building the house that the first possum invaded there were these two full bundles of plywood outside waiting to be used, one stacked on the other. Old man and I had one of german shepherds out there with us. He had bred German shepherds since before I was born. We hit this line of crazy in the head dogs and our line was corrupted because these dogs were batchit crazy. Hated other dogs and didn't care for most people. I used to keep the last in the line on a pretty big chain attached to a cinder block. The chain was 20 feet long giving the dog a 40 foot diameter area to run around in. I was looking out the sliding door one afternoon and watched that dog eyeballing another dog in someone else's yard. My dog went as far to one side of the circle as she could go...and went screaming toward the other side...toward that other dog...when my dog hit the end of that chain...I was thinking...this is going to be funny when that chain snaps her ass back...no...snaaap. You could hear the chain pop. When it broke, my dog bee lined it to that other dog...didn't slow down to say hi, bye, or kiss my asss...just tore that dog up. Crazy beotch.

Anyway...back to the plywood. There was somehow, a racoon had gotten on top of the plywood pile. Dad grabs a 2x4 and knocks it off onto the side where the dog and I were standing. That coon barely hit the ground before the dog was on it. Got it behind the head and with one shake of the dogs head...snapped that coons neck. Dog stood there...coon hanging out it's mouth...looking at me and wagging its tail...look what I did Bubba. Batchit crazy beotch.

We gave that dog away to a guy who swore he could take care of it. We warned him she was insane. He insisted that he could handle her. Dumbasss comes back the next day begging us to take the dog back. Said he didn't have his fence finished in his backyard so he kept her in the car overnight. Oh yea...that dog DESTROYED the inside of that car.

We declined to take her back. Never knew what happened to her...probably got gassed at the inhumane shelter.