Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Corn prices higher/Limitup
In Response To: Re: Corn prices higher/Trades ()

"You think I am some sort of noob?" ( the correct spelling is NOB....Learn to spell someday.

Yes that's exactly what I think. You finally got something right. I've traded markets since the '60's so don't tell me anything about 'RISK' and VOLATILITY. Every market has a character and different level of volatility. One must prepare for it and take protective action. I've known many like you that ultimately lose it all many times over. And they continue to do the same stupid things over and over again. That is called 'insanity' when lessons are not learned and changes are not made. And if you knew anything at all you wouldn't be up to your ass in a position risking a lock limit against you in any volatile market with extreme possibilities. Ever hear of protective 'OPTIONS" to cover your over risky ass? Only an idiot would be up to their ass in a position without adequate insurance. And even more so with obvious potential extremes. I suppose you drive a vehicle or own a home and don't have insurance as well. Same thing....And if you do some research you'll find ETFs have exploded in popularity replacing futures contracts with even professional traders. Futures contracts have been in decline relative to ETFs for years as they are a better market to trade with more control more options and combinations and safety without typical futures contract questionable landmines that are so common. no point in talking to you as you don't get it and never will. Please stop ready my posts as you never will get the point of them. All you wish to do is lose and bitch over and over again.