Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: Corn prices higher/Randolf
In Response To: Re: Corn prices higher/Randolf ()

I understood your point exactly and agree 100%. I didn't intend to go on a tangent on you in my post. I just was adding to my thoughts on this matter and used a reply to your post to clarify and complete a picture of the strategies available. There was no disagreement or sarcasm or other innuendo towards you implied whatsoever. But one response to a post often makes one realize it doesn't give a complete strategy or explanation of what one is trying to accomplish. So I often try to respond as thoroughly as I can and fill in any blanks I may have left out in the original post. That may look like a comment is directed at the poster but it is just done to clarify a point. It is repetitive at times but necessary to get the entire picture in mind for others reading all these related posts. Also I guess I was in a pissed off frame of mind after reading limitdown's post so may have 'appeared' to be condescending................ not so. Just trying to be thourough. You get it perfectly.....except for the tangent part...................lol..