Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My rant to Trump on Facebook...

I hardly ever get into a political discussion with democrats anymore. I learned along time ago that that was a lost cause when it hit my that they think they are as right on the issues as I think I am. I wasn't going to change my position anymore than they were although I was a democrat early on in my life until I was brought to the light by a guy named Bob...may God bless Bob's soul wherever he is. So thankful of Bob for working on me that I never say his name without adding the...may God bless his soul wherever he is. He saved me from continuing to live a life of darkness and ignorance.

I shouldn't be the way I am about trying to convert democrats because that is to sell Bob short but I found it much more effective to push the uncommitted into the light than to convert the already decided, especially since they are now indoctrinated in the liberal way in schools from birth till college graduation. They indoctrinate them in the hatred of guns from the very beginning. That can be seen by the rules they impose. A kid can't even draw a picture of a gun or eat his peanut butter and jelly sandwich into some supposed shape of a hand gun lest he suffers the wrath of the administration.

I applaud you for the work you do!

I'm tired. I don't play well with others, anymore.

I just pray that if it breaks it breaks soon while I have a little life left in me to give.