Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My rant to Trump on Facebook...

Even the director of the Fecal Bureau of Izslumification (FBI) has claimed the "white supremacists" are the greatest threat to this nation. Well, Global Climate Change probably comes in as Number One ...

In any event, the ADL (Anti-Defamation League) is one of the larger organizations to take on, and study, "white supremacy". They pegged the number of murders, that can be associated with "white supremacists", last year came in at fifty. However, out of the fifty, TWENTY-SEVEN of those murders involved a white murdering a white. In one instance, some nutcase couple had actually killed their own baby ... and put it in a freezer. The father had been associated with a white group, while in prison ... SO, that, to them, is a "white supremacy" murder. In another case a white man had shot another white man, during a heated argument of a property dispute. When searching the murderer's house, they found that he had collected WWII memorabilia; Some American, some British, and some Nazi German ... So, that was pegged as a "white supremacist" murder. The remaining twenty-five, white-on-white murders are almost as strange. On the white-on-black murders ... two of them were not murders ... In one instance, a "white supremacist" shot a negro that was attempting to carjack him ... at GUNPOINT. It was ruled a case, obviously, of self-defense ... but it counted as a "white supremacist" murder.

I'm about ready to change my name from "White Privilege" to "White Supremacist".