Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My rant to Trump on Facebook...

I have a few CZs. But for the .41 Mag, I have a Henry Big Boy Classic (brass receiver, etc.), in .41 Remington Magnum. Goes along with a Blackhawk that I've had since '81. It's legal for deer in Nohio. I've been using a bolt action .450 Bushmaster, but it's scoped. Most of the deer that I harvest are well under 100 yards and many have been on the run. So, since the Henry has iron sights ... and I already had the Ruger (6.5 inch barrel makes it legal) ... Seemed to be something that I'd take out this year. And, the Henry is a lot of fun to shoot. Even with a brass buttplate, felt recoil is quite manageable.

Should be good enough for the white tails, around here. Very few of them even approach the 200 pound level. The deer in Nohio are much larger than the coyote deer of Texas, but are much smaller than a Midwestern whitetail.

Plus, when I walked past the clearance table, and it was marked down to five hundred and forty U.S. Yankee Greenback Dollars .... Hard to pass.

Moreover, as opposed to what I have in .450 Bushmaster, it has wood furniture. I just ain't too fond of plastic stocks.

Same as in Iowa, when they broadened it away from shotgun only ... to straight wall cartridges ... it seems a little silly. Why can't I just grab my .243 and kill deer? Leave it to bureaucrats to fork things up.

Covered my short West Texas Intermediate but held on to my RBOB. I'm going back to some very, very bad habits.

On .22 WMR v .17 HMR ... I like them both. They're both a lot of fun and it's surprising what you can kill with either of them.