Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: New tax plan does nothing for retirees

Good law has a texture and structure that looks molded by the same template. From almost any angle, its hologram is in order. When law is cobbled together to give an advantage or restriction to another facet, it does not represent order.

What I notice about most Courthouse doings is the incredible level of little bitty discriminations like grains of sand on the beach. The process can take you down with a pound of sand that those involved purport to having little weight in each grain whereas a full single weight of measure in a lump should or must (I've read the Ethical Canons for judges and lawyers and both terms are a joke) not be done. Both equal a pound but one is more ethical than another?.....like hell.

Don't get me started on paying local school taxes but sending your kids to private school. What did they do for that extra money of mine and what tax bracket am I really in after all is said and done?

More angry Boomers joining our ranks every day. I am just trying to stay educated so I can put into words for others when they know something is wrong but can't find the words.

By giving one faction a break, another faction which did not get a break is at disadvantage when chasing consumables. That is what seniors are facing.