Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: New tax plan does nothing for retirees

i tried to find articles on Big Pharma funding the "yes" vote but can't find one mentioning that...help me with a link.

I am in tobacco country and know a little and yes they did try to prepare years ago by doing some work with names. They may have done some work in South America with the product but I doubt they still do since support was not there at the time in the general public and they were being sued by every ambulance chasing attorney in the US. The market has changed a lot, too, from those days. Many of the chemists and blenders are gone with old age so I wonder if big tobacco can even re-enter the game. Many of the machines were sold to South American companies who were just coming on with their own tobacco industry. After the settlement, there were some start-ups that are still around producing. You can bet the minute you ordered certain machines, certain folks would know about it and you'd better have your firewalls operational.

You can bet the right idea would have the sharks circling. Trying to tear loose some unearned cash for themselves. Today, thievery is an honorable profession to many. "he's such a clever fellow."