Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: how y'alls food store shelves lookin?

I call the blowing through pants sizes...."the next pants size up diet". Something I've battled all my life having been born with, what in my mind is no doubt a real thing, a fat gene. I'm convinced I got it from my mother's' side. She was always "on a diet". My Maternal cousins are overweight. One of them and I look like identical twins when it comes to body styles. One of my neph's is that way...he's a BIG boy. Bigger than I ever let myself get and I've carried some major weight at certain periods.

My wife is one of those people who can eat a half a cow at every meal and never gain an ounce. I so much as look at the pile of food on her plate and I'll pick up five pounds. I eat so little food it would make a grown man cry...just to try to keep the weight down to a manageable roar. I eat my meals off a saucer she uses a serving tray. There's skinny people out there who hate overweight people...well, let me tell ya something skinny boy...I hate your ass, too.

I was lucky enough to be given an appropriate plus amount of muscle to be able to move the weight around like a skinny boy so my past is littered with many a skinny boy who made the mistake of equating fatness with weakness.

One of my nicknames in high school was G-O-gorilla. Go-gorilla...cause I had the gorilla frame but I could move like a skinny boy.

Me and G-d are going to have a discussion about the fat gene when I see him! Whereupon, I'm sure he is going to tell me...the fat gene is my insurance policy against famine. 🤣

But yea...I know about the multiple size clothes in the closet. If you have the same problem I have...keep the XL's just in case you float back up in weight, somehow. And, remember, you can always wear too big a pair of britches but you can't wear a too small pair.

ICD...do you have Word on your computer?