Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: how y'alls food store shelves lookin?

it;s the way you look at us that scares the chit out of us

ehh...nothing to worry about unless you see us looking like that with a knife and fork in hand!

I haven't seen a pair of 30's since I was 28. 5' 10"...nothin but bone and muscle...still weighed in at 200 lbs.

Not to brag because I was just born that way, a gift/curse from G-d, but thats totin around an extra 25+ pounds of muscle...beast, I was.

You start off behind the eight ball on the scale by 25 even though its bone and muscle...pick up 30+ in your olding days and the Dr's are #####in and hollering!

There are those, on the other hand, that are blubbery, dough people that got that way from overeating and too much couchsurfing...there's little to no defense of that...all you can do there is show some empathy, I guess.