Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

My guess

reading the boards Big inflation is coming sooner than later.....the Powers-that-be may be able to pull a quick rug-pull beforehand...but, there's no other way out of this. the dollar is toast and stock up on salted meats. and ammo. What is a gun worth if there is no ammo?

I got a job at 70 with WMT. Just so I will have first access to merchandise. My feet hurt but I need to make sure my offspring survive best.

We have .22 but nothing else, at the moment. Birdshot but no slugs that I've seen recently.

I got no wife, no pets (except some neighborhood beggars that come around on occasion). My kids are solid middle class. Worth more than me, I'd imagine.

I actually like this job I've had for month. The $2000 month (I'm full time) plus SS is pretty good income.

I walk 5 miles, or so, in a shift. I feel better after a few weeks. I'm going to ask my Doc to reduce my BP medication from 10mg to 5mg per day.

Still, my feet hurt a bit.. My Asics help alot.