Welcome to the TFC Commodity Trading Forum.
Please feel welcome to join in on these informative ongoing discussions about trading futures and commodities.

The Trading Forum is intended for the open discussion of commodities trading. The management of this Forum does not agree or disagree with the ideas exchanged, and does not exert editorial control over the message posted herein. Read and post at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading or commodities can be substantial. We discourage the use of this Forum to promote trading that is acknowledged to be risky. Please note: many links from the Forum lead to pages on other web sites. We cannot take responsibility for nor endorse the information presented on those sites.

TFC Commodity Trading Forum

Re: My guess
In Response To: Re: My guess ()

I picked up Daisy Red Ryders for my grandsons. For the granddaughters, they wanted something in pink, so .... the mulit-pump pink camo models it was .... A lot more power and they'll also handle .17 pellets. But, the multiple pumps necessary to power them up, seems to bore them.

However, the Red Ryers seem unchanged since I was four, when I got mine. Lots and lots of fun. If they weren't all located over a twelve hour's drive, I'd probably be buying B-Bs by the pallet load. What I found somewhat dismaying was they don't love to shoot them. They'd rather spend time on their tablets playing video games. The daughters had sons within weeks of each other and the cousins, although in separate municipalities are always gaming in competition. They have voice conversations while playing. I guess that's a lot more fun than shooting tin cans with a BB gun. At least they won't shoot their eyes out when playing video games.

The times they ain't "a changing", they have changed.

In these parts, neck-of-the-woods, so to say, I haven't noticed shortages of bread or milk.

I pick up between ten and twelve eggs, daily and have a two freezers filled with grouse, quail, and venison. My fears aren't supply chain issues, it's power. If the power went out now, I'd be fine, as it is currently 4F, just move everything outside. But, what about heat for, selfishly, me I have three cords of firewood, but without electricity, the inserts won't be blowing out the heat, no matter how much wood I feed it.

In a time when grocery stores run low on staples, wouldn't nasty gas and Reddy Kilowatt (dates me) be the next to fall?